- WHAT KIND OF PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT
In order to arrange the event, Tikveš collects and processes your personal information that you have voluntarily submitted in communication with our partners and employees. You undertaking this action implies that you have granted your consent to the processing of personal data for the purposes of the event organization. The following personal data are processed:
- Your name and surname
- Company (optional)
- Phone number
- E-mail address
The event is held in a space that is under video surveillance of the Controller, pursuant with the provisions of the Law on Personal Data Protection. In the course of the event, Tikveš reserves the right to take photographs and recordings, or invite media companies for marketing purposes of the event itself.
- MANNER OF COLLECTION
The ticket reservation data regarding the event is collected directly from you, i.e. in communication with our partners and employees. In the course of the event, your presence will be recorded and the event shall take place in a space that is under the video surveillance of the Controller. The event shall be covered by several media, and the materials shall be published on social networks.
- WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF THIS DATA COLLECTION?
Tikveš collects and processes your personal data exclusivelly for the purposes for which they have been provided, as listed below:
- Successful and safe realisation of the event;
- Meeting the event’s marketing goals;
- For timely information and contact by e-mail.
- MANNER OF PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND DEADLINES FOR STORING YOUR DATA
Your personal data shall not be processed for any purpose, other than the purpose for which it has been collected. The collected personal data are processed, mechanically and/or electronically, exclusively by persons, employees/hired by Tikveš, who have access to them and who have been authorised and accredited to perform analyzes, as well as by following the principles of personal data processing by virtue of the Law on Personal Data Protection. The processing of your personal data is performed by Tikveš pursuant with the regulations pertaining to personal data protection of the Republic of North Macedonia, taking all prescribed technical and organizational measures to ensure confidentiality and protection in the processing of personal data, at its disposal.
Additionally, Tikveš applies security measures when collecting, storing and processing information due to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal data, as well as non-personal data, stored on our site. Personal data may be submitted only to the competent authorities, in accordance with the legally prescribed procedure.
In case you decide to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data, your personal data shall be deleted, except the personal data for which Tikveš has a legal obligation to keep within a legally specified period, pursuant to the Law on Archive Material or other applicable law. At the same time, by withdrawing your consent for the processing of your personal data, you thereby confirm that you shall not attend, i.e. you shall not receive information regarding the next events of the “Tikveš Young Wine Festival”.
Tikveš reserves the right to allow the processing of your personal data by third parties for the purpose of successful realisation of the event or achievement of marketing goals.
- YOUR RIGHTS
As a personal data subject, you may contact the Tikveš Personal Data Protection Officer at any time, in order to exercise your rights. The rights you hold are the following:
– Right to information and right of the subject to access personal data;
– The right to correct inaccurate or incomplete personal data;
– The right to delete personal data;
– Right to restrict processing;
– Data transfer right – the right to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format, or to request that we transfer that data to another controller;
– The right to object against the processing of personal data;
– The personal data subject has the right to withdraw the consent at any time and to stop the processing of personal data based on the consent, and
– The right to submit a request to the Personal Data Protection Agency.
- DATA SHARING AND THIRD PARTIES
Personal data may be submitted only to the competent authorities, as well as to third parties-processors that hold an authorisation, granted by the Controller, under the terms and to the extent permitted by the Law on Personal Data Protection.
- TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA TO OTHER COUNTRIES
Tikveš does not transfer personal data to other countries.
1 August 2021.
15 November 2021.